The Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Fest is designed to get you out of dodge and take you on an adventure that connects you with friends, music and like minded people in an intimate and inspirational setting.
This all weekender festival features:
- More than 80 cracking rock and blues artists;
- One major stage alternating with a smaller second stage so you won't miss a band/artist;
- Limited tickets, so you can get lost in the music without getting lost in the massive crowds;
- Exclusive private campgrounds and BYO, so toilets, showers, food & drink queues will never be a problem;
- Fresh locally grown delicious meals for $10-$15;
- All weekend and day passes with students (aged 13-21) half price and children under 12 for free;
- VIP upgrades, which include all meals, merch and more;
- The Motown Tent Motel with cabin style tents available for hire; and
- Buses to and from Brisbane Transit Centre and the Sunshine Coast (including stops at Mooloolaba, Coolum, Noosa and Cooroy).
MITCHELL CREEK ROCK N BLUES FESTIVAL
Lot 3 Mitchell Creek, 1, Upper Kandanga, Queensland, 4570, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
You could find yourself further and further away from your objectives by getting waylaid by superfluous interests. Finetune your activities to...