IN the heartland of lush surrounds waits this beautifully finished acreage address. It's hard to find a property that feels this much like a home. There's parts of it you would never be able to replicate elsewhere.
You could be anywhere in Australia, yet you're only seven minutes from St Andrew's College and 12 minutes to Peregian Beach.
Beautifully curved timber feature walls greet you in the cool entry foyer. An office on the right of entry is set up in a commanding position. It looks across to Verrierdale forest, offering dedicated riding trails to Yandina and beyond.
Polished concrete floors continue within, shifting into the lounge area on the right. Soaring ceilings enhance the space, filled with natural light from a high void. Timber veneer cabinetry was the last of it's kind in Australia.
Split-face tiles surround the fireplace, giving a dappled sandstone effect. Look out through wall-to-wall louvred windows to the 4500 timber-cabinet tree plantation alongside the gated entry drive.
Follow 20m of glass doors and louvred windows from the formal lounge to the kitchen. Originally owned by a renowned Noosa chef, the heart of the home is a commercial-grade kitchen with separate cold room and walk-in pantry.
Gourmet appliances gleam beneath pendant lights, hanging above the marble island bench. Industrial-style Zanussi fittings include an icemaker, commercial deep fryer, teppanyaki grill and salamander heater.
Opening straight out to the covered alfresco deck, you could easily entertain a couple of hundred people here. Water and land merge into one as the wet-edge pool seems to flow into the pristine spring-fed fully-stocked dam beyond.
The dressage arena with Mary River sand, paddocks and stables with tack and feed all perch on the crest of toward the perimeter.
One paddock is always dry so horses will not get seedy toe. The stable has its own tank, and the trough is plumbed from the house so stock will never run out of water.
There's been significant improvements in both the house and property. This includes the new dam, drainage, three bridges, extensive landscaping and much groundwork.
Three hundred species of native grasses and lilies embrace the circumfrence of the dam.
The way the spacious central living area of lounge, kitchen and living/media open up to this view is breathtaking.
Seamless cabinetry conceals all network pieces in the media area with a second fireplace. A tidy powder room is hidden inside the timber feature wall behind the kitchen.
Glass doors invite natural light into the laundry opposite, with side access and an outdoor drying cabinet. The decadent main bathroom has a sunken bath and combined shower.
A mosaic of tiles glimmer underfoot in an array of leaf green, bold emerald, burnt umber and silver hues. Matching tiles cover the vanity with a deep countertop basin.
A floor-to-ceiling glass door opens out to the barbecue area, with a stainless steel pizza oven from Western Australia.
Opening off a long hallway, additional bedrooms and bathrooms are situated in the left wing. All bedrooms have built-in cupbords and an office nook. This wing includes an entertainment zone with built-in TV cabinetry and kitchenette.
More glass bifolds offer a wall-to-wall lookout toward the dam and stables, and across the beautifully-kept grounds.
The current maintenance man is also happy to continue with new owners. Having enjoyed his time spent tending to the property and its animals, he would love to stay onboard.
Whoever is lucky enough to sleep in the furthest bedroom has one of the best views in the house. Gaze out through a picture window to the bordering national park reserve.
Drawing a line from north to south across the property boundary, you pick up around 100m of greenery before you hit the forest itself. The conservation park starts up the back towards the south west corner.
A fenced paddock near here has access to the forest. You could keep horses or stock safely in this back paddock while on holiday.
From the guest end it's 65m back to the main bedroom in the opposite wing, the living areas neatly slotted off the elongated spine of the home's internal footprint.
Sliding glass doors open from the master out to a deck with private spa. Built-in cupboards hide a large ensuite with twin basins and twin showers. Fully-tiled white walls continue around into a walk-through wardrobe.
Step down from the master suite and outdoor entertaining to the lush land. A gentle slope rolls down to a firepit at the left of the dam. It's a great spot to kick the footy around or lounge about with an afternoon picnic.
The stable complex has already been privy to the birth of one horse. It is so well set up you could shoot a movie here. National Velvet? The Horse Whisperer? The choice is yours.
6 Bed, 4 Bath, 4+ Car, Pool, 20ha
37 Venning Road
Features: Stephen Kidd designer home on extensively landscaped horse and stock-friendly land, seven minutes to St Andrew's College, 12 minutes to Peregian Beach, backing onto Vierrerdale national park reserve, spring-fed fully-stocked dam, 30,000gal water storage, dressage arena, stables, Polvin fencing, back to base alarm system
Agent: Kess Prior of Hinternoosa.com.au
Contact: 0404 344 399
Domain ID: 2010 209 388
Inspection: By appointment
For more on property, pick up your copy of Domain free in Friday's Noosa News or in Saturday's Sunshine Coast Daily.
Domain: find what you are looking for here
- 2 spacious bedrooms - Luxury two-way bathroom with spa bath - Spectacular beach and ocean views overlooking the Main Beach to Bribie & Moreton Islands ...
- 3 bedrooms - Luxury ensuite with spa bath plus large main bathroom - Spacious living & dining areas - 2 large balconies with breathtaking panoramic views of the...
- With genuine reasons for sale the home represents outstanding value - Quality & elevated 4 bedroom home with sparkling ocean views - Cleverly designed & split...
- One of the best renovations you will come across - Thoughtfully designed with flair and craftsmanship - Comprising of four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Theater...
- Architecturally designed home with spacious open plan - Main house complete with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms - Fully self contained 2 bedroom guest house with...
- 2 bedrooms - Luxury ensuite with spa bath - Large balcony with spectacular ocean views - Spacious living & dining areas - Fully furnished - Ducted...
- Neat and tidy highset home that has been built to last - Comprising of 3 bedrooms with polished floors throughout - Clean and compact renovated kitchen with...
- 1 bedroom penthouse - Luxury bathroom - Balcony with magnificent views, overlooking the Pumicestone Passage towards Golden Beach and the Glasshouse Mountains ...
- Serious sellers are moving on, secure a piece of Sunshine Coast paradise - Presents as new, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & generous home office - Extensive array of...
- 2 spacious bedrooms - Luxury ensuite plus main bathroom with spa bath - Refurbished with elegance - Spacious living area adjoins a large balcony with sensational...
Join the Community.
Get your local news, your way.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.