Owner built, 117 Banyan Road is nestled in the charming heartland of Palmwoods, encapsulating the sheer beauty of spacious acreage living that this unique property has to offer.
Built in 2009, the owners were impeccable and meticulous with their build design, making the ideal layout for the large family needing that bit of extra space that is rare to find now a days.
Consisting of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, four living areas plus an office, you've got room for the entire extended family, having just under 400 square meters of living under roof, at your leisure.
Open Plan living connects the kitchen, family and dining area together, creating a sense of omni presence that feels special and unique that you don't get in any other home of this calibre.
Enjoy entertaining on the North-East facing, 45 square meter hard wood deck, you'll be the envy amongst friends and family! Spend countless evenings and weekends cooking BBQ's, drinking and enjoying each others company as you bask in the ambience of the Palmwoods Hinterland, 360 degrees.
On the lower end of the block, the detached shed offers the opportunity to store all of your farm tools with an extensive tool bench and shelving. The shed also offers an in built fire place, shower, toilet, laundry tub - all professionally plumbed in for your convenience. Electricity and lighting has also been installed so you don't have to.
Expanding across just under ten acres of pure acreage beauty, the current owners have spent countless weekends, for the lat 8 years, landscaping the entire property with an array of fruit trees, native flora, garden beds, paving, concreting, edging + MORE ... there is nothing to do here but move in and enjoy the fruits of someone else's hard work and passion for gardening.
Features You Will Love:
- Owner Built Home: 8 Years Young, Presents As New
- Impeccable Presentation and Condition: Designed For Functionality Yet Also Stylish
- Master Bedroom: Study, Ensuite and Walk-In Robe
- Three Other Bedrooms: Each with Built In Robes and Ceiling Fans
- Four Living Areas: 2 x Dining Areas, Family Room and Media Room
- Large Kitchen With Heaps Of Bench Space + Gas Cooking
- Downstairs Oversized DLUG /W Internal Access
- Detached Shed: 9m x 6m Offering Electricity, Water, Shower, Toilet + More
- 9.9 Acres Of Hinterland Beauty
- Several, Bush Walking Tracks All Interconnected
- 2 x Water Tanks (45,000L and 25,000L) With New Pump
- Bio Waste Water System: Serviced Every 12 Months
- Solar H/W Installed
- Kordon' White Ant Barrier Installed
- Timber Frame, White Ant Treated
- The Property Entirely Landscaped: An Array Of Fruit and Native Trees
- Property Completely Irrigated Via Underground Plumbing, Fed By Lower Dam
- Dam That Feeds Property Irrigation
- Ride On Mower Included With Purchase
Although the property built with much love, patience and longevity, the sellers circumstances have recently changed, therefore our instructions are very clear - to sell!
117 Banyan Road, Palmwoods, Queensland, 4555, Australia