Stunningly renovated throughout, this exceptional lifestyle penthouse apartment presents "better than new" with a pleasing modern design boasting uninterrupted water views overlooking Jessica Haven on the deep waterfront in Minyama.
You'll be impressed by the vast private rooftop that's a peaceful retreat and the perfect place to cater for large celebrations with family and friends. The huge BBQ & wet bar area offers plenty of space to entertain in style, where you can sit out under the stars taking in the twinkling lights of Mooloolaba's skyline and the waterfront.
Located just minutes from the blue Pacific Ocean, the apartment comes with the option of acquiring a large pontoon for your cruiser to be moored at home on the marina.
- Private northern aspect, uninterrupted picturesque water views
- Stylish open plan featuring contemporary Timberart handcrafted floating furniture
- State of the art kitchen with soft closing cabinetry and stone benches
- Premium Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher
- Induction cooktop, oven, warming drawer, steam oven, and microwave
- Three bedrooms, the ensuited master with views, opening onto a spacious balcony
- Superb ensuite and main bathroom with an on-trend freestanding bath
- Vacant since renovating with an immaculate "brand new" feel
- Light and airy with 9ft ceilings, ducted air conditioning, and separate laundry
- Secure intercom entry and two car side-by-side basement parking
- Easy access to outdoor areas with a boardwalk on the water's edge
- First-class facilities with heated swimming pool, kids pool, spa and BBQ area
- Option of mooring a vessel at home on the 12m marina berth at the complex
- Fantastic lock-up and leave lifestyle
Positioned conveniently close to local amenities, restaurants, Kawana Shoppingworld, Jessica Park, and only a few minutes' drive to pristine beaches and the Sunshine Coast University hospital precinct, this apartment won't disappoint astute buyers at inspection.
Call Trevor & Glenys Martin to arrange your inspection today 0400 818... .
406/11 Nicklin Way, Minyama, Queensland, 4575, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
It's a wired, edgy sort of day and the hard aspects of planets such as the Moon and Mercury in retrograde lead to additional confusion. This is...