Situated on a flat, fully fenced 789m2 parcel of land, on the very top of Buderim, and in a quiet street where prices are assured to grow, this wonderful home is just a short stroll from Buderim’s local schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and medical facilities.
Consider the following;
- 3 double bedrooms, master with walk in robe, ensuite and private courtyard
- The other two bedrooms are both large and have built in robes
- Well thought out kitchen with heaps of cupboards and lots of bench space
- 3 very spacious living areas- perfect for the kids to romp
- Double lockup garage
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area with a perfect north aspect
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Private courtyard
- 789m2 of flat, fully fenced land
- Beautiful pitched ceiling in the living area
- High ceilings throughout, encouraging lots of natural light and flow
This property ticks all the boxes. Homes in this area of Buderim rarely come on the market and when they do they don’t last long! To arrange your own private viewing of this very special home, call exclusive Agents Vicki Stewart and Stephanie Tyson today- They have the Key!
14 York Road, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia