If you're looking for peace and serenity, look no further. Presenting this single level three bedroom plus office, Peter Clayton master built home positioned to take in magnificent sweeping water views of the canal and across to the Double Bay beachfront precinct of Kawana Island.
The well-considered floor plan with lounge, dining and family areas ensures a breathtaking view whether relaxing on the couch, eating at the dining table or preparing a meal in the centrepiece kitchen that services both inside and out with ease.
Waking up to lovely views from the master bedroom never disappoints as well. The indulgent master suite features an open ensuite, walk-in and built-in robes, and is the perfect place to retreat to. All other bedrooms are carpeted with built-in robes, and enjoy garden aspects.
Waterfront alfresco entertaining is the key here. You'll love relaxing with family and friends on the large undercover patio, fully protected from outside elements. A calming water feature pond and a stunning inground pool with glass fencing features on the waterside, and a wonderful rear deck allows for further enjoyment where you can unwind and watch the sunset.
The property is framed by luscious mature gardens, well located in a quiet cul-de-sac conveniently close to pristine coastal beaches, local amenities and Kawana Shoppingworld. Within close proximity to some of the best schools in the country and the Kawana Health Hub, and hospitals.
- Multiple spots to sit and take in the serenity of the waterfront
- Open plan design, tiled throughout
- Indulgent ensuited master suite with water views
- Laundry with easy outdoor access and separate toilet with vanity
- Double garaging with remote and internal access with room for your tools
- Additional off-street parking could suit caravan or motorhome
- Security system, vacuum system, solar panels x 12 reducing power bills
- A short stroll to transport and Kawana Shoppingworld
- Expansive 26.3m wide waterfrontage, 727sqm allotment
- Ocean access from your own doorstep
- Pristine coastal beaches nearby
- First time offered, the owner is ready to downsize
For all enquiries please contact Trevor & Glenys Martin on
5 Ibis Court, Parrearra, Queensland, 4575, Australia