Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac, and nestled on a flat, user friendly 2,825sq metre block adjoining 14,000 sq metres of natural forest – it is hard to believe that you could have this resort life style, total privacy, and tranquillity and yet be just minutes to Maroochydore CBD, Immanuel College, and the beach. Get your check list out and see how many of these features are just what you are looking for:-
• As mentioned, almost 3/4 of an acre of lush tropical and landscaped section of land with 50,000 litres of rain water tanks.
• The home is immaculate in its presentation and offers five large built-in bedrooms, two with ensuites.
• A separate study/office.
• A truly stunning kitchen, with granite bench tops, a fabulous double oven, and gas cooktop - a chef’s dream. The kitchen also has not one, but two spaces for full fridges
• Stunning polished timber floors are a real feature of the home, and extend throughout the entire residence including the main bathroom.
• A spacious family and meals room, with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the bungalow and pool.
• The large formal dining and lounge rooms have forest views.
• A separate and spacious TV room
• The large front veranda overlooks the pool and resort-style gardens
• A large back deck overlooks the forest and natural waterfalls.
• A beautiful lagoon style, free formed pool and a large bungalow and an outdoor shower add to the resort lifestyle.
• 4 car accommodation, made up of a double lock up garage and double carport.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
• This large home set over two levels would suit the large or extended family and, with its two off-street visitor carparks, the professional wanting to work from home.
This is a home that needs to be viewed – call Exclusive agent Vicki Stewart, she has the key and would love to show you through , but be warned, you will need plenty of time, this one is very special .
Listed at $995,000 - Inspections by appointment.
11 Garden Court, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia