This has to be beach living in its purest form!! So uniquely located and now so affordable! Located less than 300 metres from the beach and boasting ocean views to the south east from the first floor. Protected by national park on the western side this is a perfect retreat for the enthusiastic fisherman, surfer or artist or the ultimate holiday setting for families and friends.
* Two storey rendered home ideal for live in, lock up and leave or holiday let
* Upstairs- large inside/outside living area off the lounge and kitchen
* Outdoor decking providing extensive cover for BBQs and entertaining
* Two beds with built ins, bathroom and toilet also upstairs
* Downstairs -- large bedsit, kitchenette, shower, toilet, laundry and garage
* Sleeps six and is to be sold fully furnished, equipped and ready for living in
* 240v mains power plus backup solar power, telephone and internet access
* Outside shower, garden shed and drinkable bore water
* Rainwater tanks, cooker, hot water on demand and heating for the rare cool night
* Access South to Iconic Noosa or North to world famous Fraser Island
The uniqueness of this amazing property cannot be understated and it is nestled in arguably the best location in this idyllic beachside village. Incredibly the world famous resort town of Noosa is just a few kilometres south along the beachfront, with the sparkling lights of Hastings Street in view from sand dunes at night. On offer is a sanctuary set in all its pristine and natural rawness from the outside world, yet still on the doorstep to the one and only vibrant restaurant precinct of downtown Noosa.
Inspections are strictly by appointment please contact Steve Gillespie or Pat Johnson at Hang Loosa Property Noosa.
12 Tarwine Street, Noosa North Shore, Queensland, 4565, Australia