Located on the popular north facing escarpment you will find a sprawling family home with views to the ocean nestled on almost half an acre of sub tropical gardens right in the heart of Buderim.
Polished timber floors throughout the home help to create an exceptional sense of space for the family to enjoy. This open plan home flows effortlessly from indoor dining to the outdoor BBQ area where views are plentiful and privacy is assured.
The atmosphere here is both uplifting and relaxing; this is a property made to enjoy in serene and lush surroundings. Downstairs is where you can find a well appointed self-contained unit which has it's own private entry and a separate timber deck to view the beautiful gardens.
This home will comfortably accommodate 4 cars, boat, caravan and is complete with a sizeable man cave. This property has a separate driveway and an abundance of off street parking.
* Multiple separate living areas both formal and informal
* Office close to the entry of the home
* 4 Bedrooms 2 with walk in robe and 2 with built in robes
* Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
* 3 bathrooms
* 4 Cars
* 1413m2 of level allotment
* Self contained unit with separate entrance
* Extra driveway or drive through
* Room for Caravan
* Room for Boat storage
* Pool has been used lately for water storage but new pool equipment comes with the property.
* Plenty of water supplied by a well with a pump
Contact Raylea Willersdorf today 0429 401...
15 Coolum View Terrace, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia