Located on the popular north facing escarpment of Buderim you will find a family home with views to the ocean nestled on 1413sm of sub tropical gardens.
Polished timber floors throughout the home with the exceptional sense of space for the family to enjoy. The open plan home flows effortlessly from indoor dining to the outdoor BBQ area where views are plentiful and privacy is assured.
The atmosphere here is uplifting and relaxing; this is a property made for enjoyment and leisure. It is also functional and provides the option for dual-living. Self contained unit has its own private entry and timber deck overlooking the generous back yard and evergreen garden.
This home will comfortably accommodate 2 cars, boat, caravan and is complete with a sizable man cave. This property has a separate driveway and abundance of off street parking.
* Multiple separate living areas both formal and informal
* Office close to the entry of the home
* 4 Bedrooms 2 with walk in robe and 2 with built in robes
* Master bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe
* 3 bathrooms
* 4 Cars
* 1413m2 of level allotment
* Self contained unit with separate entrance
* Extra driveway or drive through
* Room for Caravan
* Room for Boat storage
* Pool has been used lately for water storage but new pool equipment comes with the property.
* Plenty of water supplied by a well with a pump
* Solar power
Genuine sellers have purchased their other home and are keen to sell now. Call Raylea today for an inspection 042940... .
15 Coolum View Terrace, Buderim, Queensland, 4556, Australia