On arriving at 11 Toombra Lane you immediately can tell that this is a very special property with all the ambiance of a show home - superbly sited on a 709sqm beautifully manicured garden setting, the tropical entryway flows up to impressive double-doors and into a world of beauty back-dropped throughout with tranquil Eastern overtones.
With all major rooms flowing outdoors, the alfresco settings are crowned by a sparkling blue pool within a private terrace setting. Defined by its innovative pavilion design, angular lines, quality finishes and magical alfresco settings, this tastefully appointed home offers light, peace and privacy in an exclusive lakeside street.
- Master Chef's' dream kitchen with gleaming white two-pac cabinetry, corner pantry, quality stainless steel appliances and easy socializing outlook over the family living area
- Choice of three different living areas including formal lounge, huge family living/dining area and separate family room
- The living area opens out onto a fabulous poolside year-round living and entertaining pavilion complete with fan
- Plush air conditioned master suite occupies the top level and has its own mezzanine retreat, balcony and deluxe ensuite
- Three further bedrooms each with neutral dcor, ceiling fans and air conditioner
- Large and airy main bathroom with step up corner bath and separate shower, guest w.c.
- Internal access to the double automatic garage with extra storage and another covered area for boat or caravan
- Peaceful neighbourhood directly opposite the lake, walkways/bike paths and parkland
- Favoured north-easterly aspect is ideal for year round breezes and
11 Toombra Lane, Twin Waters, Queensland, 4564, Australia