TEAM a fantastic location with a house that offers all the essentials and you have the perfect home to suit a range of buyers. From investors to first home buyers or young families to a couple, this home will appeal to many! Alexandra Headland has never been so popular and this home offers the perfect opportunity to get into the market with a solid rendered brick and tile home on a good sized block of 607sqm.
Presenting in such a great location that is close to the beach, and within easy access to Mooloolaba, Buderim and Maroochydore, everything is closeby and within reach. The charming three-bedroom home is warm and inviting inside, with polished timber floors throughout and a nautical-style navy feature wall. And easy-flowing layout has a central kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining verandah and the dining area. The U-shaped kitchen offers plenty of drawer storage, a four-burner gas cooktop, Dishlex dishwasher, breakfast bar and two pantries so you'll never be short on space.
Entertaining has never been so easy with a generous outdoor timber deck where friends and family will easily gather together and being elevated, this property captures the sea breezes so you will enjoy summer days spent out here.
The three bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes, timber blinds, ceiling fans and timber floors. The master bedroom has a spacious modern meets classic ensuite with navy blue floor tiles, a double shower with his and hers shower roses, semi-frameless glass, and a traditional timber vanity with dual basins.
There is surprisingly plenty of storage throughout the house and there is a lovely green yard out the front and back of the house.
The IGA and post office are just a few minutes by car and the beach is just down the road together with restaurants, cafe and bar. There are two nearby state schools in Maroochydore and Mooloolaba, and there are several private schools close by including Immanuel Lutheran College and Stella Maris Catholic Primary School.
There is easy access to the Sunshine Motorway from here to head either north or south and the Sunshine Coast airport is just a 10-minute drive away. Don't miss this great opportunity to buy in sought-after Alexandra Headland!
- Perfect for a small family or set up as a great investment property
- Neat and tidy three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with front and rear decks
- Fantastic location in sought-after Alexandra Headland
- Ride a push bike to the beach or take a short two-minute drive
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Master with stylish ensuite with double shower and vanities
- Quality kitchen with four-burner gas hob, lots of storage
- Large living area with air conditioning
- Ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes throughout
- Timber decked outdoor entertaining area off the kitchen
- Small deck to the front of the house
- Good size block, elevated from the street
- Close to Alexandra Headland and Maroochydore beaches, close to Maroochy CBD
- Easy access to Sunshine Motorway, Buderim, Mooloolaba, airport
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
79 Yakola Parade, Alexandra Headland, Queensland, 4572, Australia