Find something curious…
Perfectly situated in thriving Forest Glen, you'll be impressed by the generous proportions and smart layout of this solidly built brick home set on 2,694 square metres of usable, level land.
Forest Glen is recognised as having excellent future growth prospects, due to it's central location and it's rapidly developing village centre. Already home to Kunara Organic cafe and supermarket, Glass House brewery and pizza plus other retail, Sunshine Coast Grammar School and a range of other businesses and eateries, future developments and infrastructure plans are already underway that will further enhance the area.
At the rear of the block, a large hardstand and shed area presents as a dream space for tradies or those wanting to run their business from home. There's plenty of room for caravans or boats and those with a lot of machinery or boys toys.
- Very spacious 3 bed brick home with high ceilings, would easily convert to 4/5 bed home if desired
- Well established, easy care gardens on a level 2,694sqm. parcel
- 2 separate living spaces
- Northerly aspect and high ceilings promote a great feeling of space and loads of natural light
- Approximately 140sqm. of shed space - accommodate caravans/trucks
- Large hardstand area at rear, perfect for tradies or equipment/vehicles
- Town water + water bore with garden sprinkler system in place
- Conveniently located near Forest Glen Village, Sunshine Coast Grammar, easy Bruce highway access and 15 mins from the Coast's beaches