Find something curious…
Looking to buy a brand new off the plan unit? Wait until you see this first. Located in the heart of Cotton Tree, The George' is a boutique complex situated on the corner of Maud Street and George Street. With only 18 residential units having been completed mid-2017, this one needs to be inspected.
Soak up the beautiful Sunshine Coast lifestyle from your own private, east facing balcony overlooking the exclusive suburb of Cotton Tree. Admire the ocean views on the horizon. Walk 300 metres to the mouth of the Maroochydore River to soak your feet in the ocean or enjoy a picnic in the park on a Sunday afternoon.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is spread across 87sqm. The George was built with lifestyle in mind with stone bench-tops throughout paired with quality appliances for you to enjoy. The modern, light colour scheme is complimented with the small things that count like 600x600 tiles and windows galore, giving you a spacious feel throughout.
The bedroom sizes will surprise you with enough space for a Queens bed in the master and generous second bedroom with it's own built in robe. You'll keep cool in the summer months with ceiling fans throughout and air-conditioning in the lounge room and master bedroom and warm in the winter months with the ideal aspects of the Northern and Eastern winter sun.
Whether you're looking to invest or live, Cotton Tree is the suburb to be in. Moments away from the new Maroochydore CBD, the newly expanded Sunshine Plaza, the Ocean Street nightlife and countless cafes, restaurants and beaches, what more could you ask for.
To inspect this unit today, call Sarah-Louise Anderson on 0418 200...
Features we think you'll love!
- Centrally located in the heart of Cotton Tree
- 300-metre walk to the beautiful Maroochydore River mouth
- Eastern Facing unit
- Views overlooking Cotton Tree
- Ocean views on the horizon
- Airconditioning in the loungeroom and master bedroom
- Ensuite and built-in robe off master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Laundry in the unit
- Modern, light colour scheme
- Quality appliances and fittings
- Tiled throughout
- Pet friendly building
- High quality fittings throughout
- Walking distance to the new Maroochydore CBD
- 5 minute walk to the newly expanded Sunshine Plaza
- Ocean Street nightlife, restaurants and cafes just moments away
- Grocery shopping with under cover parking less than 3 minute drive