Find something curious…
That Place Property is proud to present this beautifully restored and preserved Queenslander in a blue chip location on top of Buderim. Manicured gardens and fully fenced, the current owner has only lived here a short time and has loved it but has family commitments in our southern states to attend to. In the short time of ownership much has been done to improve the property including crimsafe screens, substantial garden maintenance and tree removal to secure a safe future for the home and its surrounds.
On entering the home via the grand front staircase you are greeted with a light filled sunroom for relaxing. This gives way to a lounge room complete with wood fireplace and high ceilings with that traditional Queenslander feel. Each bedroom has built in robes, with ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom. The main bathroom has an original claw foot bath and direct control to the instant gas hot water system. At once spacious and cosy, this is a home for family living as all the main living areas flow easily from one to the other, leading to the generous deck all under roof.
Buderim town centre is only a short walk away with it's eclectic mix of cafes, boutiques and specialty shops. Community events are a common feature in this historic village and the town is a coast favourite for a reason.
* Four generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Two spacious well appointed bathrooms
* Separate laundry with backdoor access to yard and clothes line
* Single carport with undercover access to entrance via deck
* Fully fenced with manicured gardens
* Sensational position easy walking distance to Buderim town, cafes and shops
* Walking distance to primary school and daycare centre
* Gas and European appliances in the kitchen with great storage solutions
* Room for an additional 2 cars to park off street.
This home represents great value in a sought after location. Inspections can be by appointment or attend our open home. Call Fiona on 040118... for more details.