Find something curious…
Situated on an elevated 784m2 block only moments from the Coolangatta CBD, this home is an opportunity to prosper.
An appealing prospect for builders or renovators, it also presents as a terrific opportunity for those seeking to live in, possibly rent out the lower level or take on as an investment.
STAND OUT FEATURES
• Upper level has charming polished timber floors with an abundance of natural light & maximum air flow
• Spacious living area flows through double glass sliding doors onto the balcony - perfect for entertaining
• Two large balconies taking in Coolangatta skyline views with Ocean glimpses
• The kitchen has been partially modernised & overlooks the living/dining area
• 4 generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Downstairs could be the perfect dual living scenario (STCA) with its own kitchenette, bathroom & entrance
• Separate laundry, Single lock up garage & additional off-street parking
WHERE TO FROM HERE
• Public transport on your doorstep
• Short walk to the stunning coastline of the Southern Gold Coast
• Short walk to local cafes, restaurants, Clubs & Coolangatta Shopping Precinct
• Short walk to the Tweed River, including Jack Evans Boat Harbour & The Anchorage
• Short walk to Tweed Mall Shopping Centre including a medical centre & amenities
• Within walking distance to number of preschools, primary/high schools & universities
• Close proximity to the Tweed Heads Hospital
• 5 minute drive to the M1
• 5 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport
• 5 minute drive to the South Tweed CBD including Tweed City Shopping Centre
• 30 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 40 minute drive to Byron Bay
This property offers a wonderful opportunity for its new owner and will not last long. Please call today to inspect before it is too late.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.