News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Coast amputee's progress has doctors stunned

A GoFundMe has been started for Sunshine Coast father, Jason Reynoldson, who lost his legs in a tragic accident last month.

Everything changed for Coolum man when he went fishing last month

Coast artist's niche, traditional 'hand carving' tattoo style

INK CULTURE: Artist Hori Kaz performs the traditional art of Japanese Tattoo, Tebori, at the Ink Attack Tattoo Convention.

Tebori means 'hand carving': this is what the tattoo looks like

Wilson's thrilling win at Tahiti ignites world title claims

CHAMP: Julian Wilson won the Billabong Pro Tahiti to move to fifth in the world rankings.

'I was already enjoying myself on tour but now even more-so.'

Local Partners