A TOOWOOMBA woman has joined a deadly club among some of the most dangerous drivers in the state.
The 45-year-old has been listed in the top 10 highest recorded speeds in Queensland after she was clocked going 85kmh over the limit.
She joins the dubious company of Queensland's worst speedsters as caught on fixed roadside speed cameras in the 2014-15 financial year.
The woman was recorded travelling at 185kmh in a 100km zone, according to a Queensland Police Right to Information data release.
Disturbingly, however, she was not the worst for that time period.
The record ranked the 10 highest recorded speeds caught by fixed speed cameras and, despite being 85kmh over, the woman ranked in at ninth place.
Topping the list was a 24-year-old from Eatons Hill who was snapped travelling speeding at 130kmh over the 100km limit.
A Brisbane man, 27, ranked second on the list after he was recorded at 213kmh in a 100km zone, following by a Richmond man, 28, caught travelling at 207kmh in a 100km zone.
With the exception of the Toowoomba woman and a woman from Rockhampton, all drivers were from the south-east region.
Top 10 speedsters in Qld (2014/15 financial year):
- - Eaton Hills man, 24, clocked 230kmh in 100km
- - Brisbane man, 27, clocked 213kmh in 100km
- - Richmond VIC man, 28, clocked 207kmh in 110km
- - Bethania man, 43, locked 200kmh in 110km
- - Brisbane man, 25, clocked 195kmh in 100km
- - Rockhampton woman, 33, clocked 194kmh in 110km
- - Alexandra Hills woman, 50, clocked 189kmh in 100km
- - Underwood man, 48, clocked 186kmh in 100km
- - Toowoomba woman, 45, clocked 185kmh in 100km
- - Brisbane man, 34, clocked 185kmh in 110km
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.